Our Caribbean cruise and honeymoon was heavenly.
We got up to so much!
- Snorkeling & Kayaking in St Maarten
- Tour and Coffee Tasting in San Juan, Puerto Rico
- Ardastra Zoo one day and then Atlantis another in Nassau, Bahamas
- Everglades, South Beach and Art Deco District in Miami
- Climbed the River Dunns Falls in Jamaica
- We’ve been to ‘Hell’ and a turtle breeding farm in Cayman Islands
- and even horseriding in Mexico
***I will be blogging about the above so keep a lookout in the coming weeks!***
But, when we weren’t out having adventures we were on the MSC Divina ship, sunbathing, swimming, relaxing, drinking cocktails and of course we had fine dining in our best outfits.
Evenings are hot and light in the Caribbean and when at the top deck the warm winds are welcoming. On one of the formal evenings on board after a whole day of drifting along the Caribbean sea I slipped on my gorgeous jumpsuit for the night ahead. There are photographers on board so I always made an effort every night to look my best… rather than – the greasy forehead, hair back, sweaty body and smelling of sun lotion – mess that I felt.
Anyway, I styled my super comfy yet stylish jumpsuit with high heeled ghillies, a long double necklace and a colour block modern handbag. The photographers loved to snap away with their cameras, especially after you’ve had your meal at the restaurant and a few drinks, haha. So, I’m glad I was prepared!
How would you style this stunning jumpsuit?