My blog is soon to hit its second year anniversary!
This is such a big deal for me because I feel like it progressed a lot and I with it. I feel like my personal style changed dramatically and my writing too. It helped me learn so many new things and I met loads of great people along the way as well. I also had the chance to work with some amazing brands.
Most importantly though you have been reading my blog for two years now and I wanted to thank you because I couldn’t have done this without you. So thank you x
Competition to Win:
- A set of 4 Biscuit tins. They’re all of different sizes and fit into one another… a bit like Russian dolls!
- A packet of shortbread biscuits.
- I wanted to do something special so I am offering a handmade gift as well which the winner will receive by Christmas. Winner can choose between an eye pillow or a makeup brush holder (materials vary). I will personalise it as well 🙂
How to Enter the Competition:
- Leave a Comment below telling me what you would keep in the tin/s.
- Leave your blog or twitter name or email too so that I can contact you if you win.
- Follow me: Twitter (@alinaisaev), Facebook (The Fairytale Pretty Picture), Instagram (alinaisaev00)
Competition ENDS 30th November 2015 (closed)
Winner will be chosen at random using an external program. For my competition t’s and c’s please see the terms and conditions page.
WINNER: Congratulations to SARAH PRICE!