MoYou is awesome.
I’m not just saying that because they sent me this nail art and polish set but because you get so much value for your money AND it is SO easy to use. I also accepted the review because I was recommended Halloween and Christmas MoYou nail Set by my friends who bought their own set at a summer fair.
For someone who has lots of things to do but still needs super quirky and nice nails this is ideal. I for example have a full time job, I blog, I’m planning my wedding (which is in a month!!) and of course I have friends and family to see as well. It does get busy so when a great set helps you enjoy your luxuries, and yes, I do see putting on nail polish as a luxury as I need to make time for it, I welcome it with open arms. I hope you like it as much as I do!
MoYou Nail Art Tutorial
What you’ll need:
- MoYou nail polish transfer set
- Nail polish remover
- Cotton wool
How to Use MoYou Nail Art Set:
- Put the base colour on (I found the white nail polish was thick and worked well to create contrast with the other colours)
- Once that’s dry prepare the MoYou nail polish and plates. It’s worth practicing the next few steps if it’s your first time just to get the picture perfect 🙂 You’ll also need to work quite quickly…
- Dab a generous amount of coloured nail polish onto your chosen image on the plate. Tip: Take into account the size of your nail and how you’d like it to come out.
- Without waiting long use the scraper to remove excess nail polish. Be sure not to press too hard – I did it in a swift motion, pressing loosely.
- Then take the transfer stamp and press it onto the plate to grab your image. I do it from right to left and stamp it onto the nail in a similar motion.
- Have a play around and I’m sure you’ll get the hang of it in no time!
I hope you find the tutorial useful and that you like my Halloween nails 🙂