Happy National Upcycling Day! Gumtree have officially introduced upcycling as a national eventÂ today,Â 24th June 2015, in order toÂ provoke your creativity and it’s the first of it’s kind – EVER.
You may have noticed my post with an upcycling tutorial that showed a writing bureau that I bought using Gumtree and upstyled it for a special event. That event was Gumtree’s #UpcycleRevolution. Many enthusiastic, hard working bloggers came together to re-imagine ordinary and old fashioned pieces of furniture, so as these were showcased at the event it was clear that it was something that we were all passionate about. As more of us start to do it, it’s no surprise then that we’re celebrating with a national event. Don’t you agree?
You can seeÂ my before and after pictures below andÂ I’m currently selling the writing bureau on Gumtree here. Please have a look and share with friends and family because profits goes to charity 🙂
How to Sell on Gumtree in 5 Easy Steps
- It’s FREE, so put your purses away! Start by clicking ‘Post an Add’ button at the top right hand corner on the site’s homepage.
- Choose your categories, i.e. For Sale > Home & Garden > Dining, Living Room Furniture > Dining Tables & Chairs
- Continue and add your post code and a few details too
- Add your images, title and description as well as your ideal price and email address
- Click ‘Post My Ad’ and confirm your email address (only if it’s your first time using Gumtree) and voila!
Join the conversation on Twitter using #NationalUpcyclingDay #UpcycleRevolution