I love taking photos and I love displaying them too.
Bonusprint and I have come together to show you some great ways to showcase your summer memories, or any memorable moments in your life. Below you’ll find a step by step and video guide for creating your own fun branch photo holder. Also, you can create stand-out centrepieces in your bedroom or lounge using a gorgeous canvas, for example have a look at my styled shelf below to grab some inspiration. I’m really proud of it as it’s my own photography of central London opposite where I used to work, which makes it a perfect conversation starter when friends come over.
Fancy winning £80 to spend on your own canvas or photo prints from Bonusprint?
Then make sure to enter via the rafflecopter.
ENDS midnight 23rd October, t’s & c’s apply.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
How to Make a Branch Photo Holder and Hanger
What you will need:
- A long, thick, clean branch
- Masking tape
- Photo prints
- Decorative ribbon or string
Easy step by Step guide:
- Arrange your photos underneath your branch
- Tie string to the branch and secure the other end to your photos using masking tape
- Repeat for all of your photo hanging coloumns
- Decorate using ribbon and string (paint too if you fancy!)
- Tie one long piece of string to either end of your branch so that you can hang it
DIY video tutorial: