Taking part in the Rose and Grey styling challenge thisÂ summer meant I had an excuse toÂ make my own delicious summery cocktails and eat many mouthwatering strawberries.
As I grow my own herbs, specifically mint, I desperately wanted to use it in the cocktail making process and so I’m sharing a recipe that’s a mixture of the fruit and herbs mentioned above…
Strawberry & Mint Daiquiri Cocktail Recipe
What You Will Need:
- 6 medium/largeÂ strawberries
- Fresh mint
- Lime juice
- Sparkling water
- 4 tbls sugar
Cocktail Making Method for Two Glasses:
- Slice your strawberries into quarters and mash using a mortar and pestle whilst adding the sugar
- Next, add a handful of thinly sliced mint leaves to the strawberries
- Add two or four shots of rumÂ (depending on alcohol level wanted) and lime juice to taste
- Then add a drop ofÂ sparkling water and ice and finish it off by garnishing with fresh mint and half a strawberry on the glass!
TheÂ Cocktail Glasses Set:
Although I’ve made a summery daiquiri drink, the photographedÂ is actually a margarita set from Rose & Grey*. The beauty with the set is that the shapeÂ of the glasses is luxuriously versatile so it’ll be perfect for any cocktail, be it a margarita, a mojito or a simple punch for a romantic Friday night-in with the other half. It comes with two lovely glasses and two of each of the following; coasters, straws and cocktail umbrellas. Let’s not forget the cutest flamingo stirrers too!
So, will you be enjoying a soothing summery cocktail this weekend?