Time for your summer holiday soon?
I love packing for going abroad and I think it’s super fun deciding on what outfits to wear.
Here’s what I’m starting with …
New Cabin Luggage
I’ve bought myself a small suitcase from M&S that’s the perfect size for hand luggage.
I’ve then started to gather the bits and bobs, and of course swimming costumes and summer clothes that I’m definitely sure to take with me on holiday! I’m certainly not forgetting my sunglasses either 😉
Outfit 1: American Flag Swimming Costume
I’m hoping to spend most of my time either by the pool or on the beach so here’s my first outfit choice. It’s a bikini with an American flag pattern that I absolutely love. I also chose loose crimson shorts and comfortable white wedges, just in case we go for a walk somewhere around town or by the beach 🙂
Outfit 2: Patterned & Floral Beachwear
As I’ll be needing more than 1 bikini abroad I’ll also be taking this one. I’ve mixed and matched this one. I chose a floral bikini top and bold pink bikini bottoms to match – what do you think of the combo?
Outfit 3: Butterfly Summer Dress
Not going out to a restaurant or a bar or even simply a evening stroll is a sin. So, I’ve put together an evening outfit with a pretty dressÂ that’s loose so that it doesn’t cling in the humid weather and paired it with comfortable footwear.
Holiday Packing Tips
I’ve put together a few top tips for holiday packing that I hope you’ll find useful!
- Pack your shoes, sandals and heavy objects first so that they are safe at the bottom of your suitcase
- Use smaller items to fill in the gaps between your shoes and larger pieces of clothes (think of it like playing Tetris haha)
- Put all your toiletries in a plastic bag in case they leak on the journey
- Take accessories that can be worn with a number of outfits to save space
- Wear theÂ most heavy items from what you’ve chosen so that you have more spaceÂ in your suitcase
What are your tips for packing when you’re going on holiday? 🙂