There’s lots to love about Christmas.
My favourite part of Christmas is taking out the Christmas tree with all of the festive items, candles and decorations.
Whether you’re looking for Christmas gift ideas or simply in need of some xmas inspiration, I’ve put together my 5 Christmas favourites for this year.
Twinings Christmas Tea Blend* | Personalised First Christmas Mr & Mrs Hanging Star* – I Just Love It | Cosy by the Fire* – Christmas Yankee Candle | Festive Owl Wine Bottle Stopper – Gift | Christmas Tree Xmas Jumper – New Look
1. Firstly, I love my Christmas Tree with Pom Poms Christmas Jumper because it’s fun and bright without being too cheesy, probably because it’s a black jumper with a few white snowflakes and then the vibrant tree in the middle. The tree is pretty damn cool, not only does it have pompoms that are super cute but I love all those sequins that make the tree itself – looks like amazing handy work (and you know what I’m like with handmade things.) Anyway, my husband bought it for me last year so I couldn’t wait to take it out and wear it again!
2. One of my best friends and I always joke and say that we’re Twinings tea snobs. We both have good collections 😉 So, when Twinings themselves sent me their Christmas tea blend I was over the moon. Did you know that they have a personalisation service so that you can buy tea boxes that say things like ‘best wishes’ or ‘Merry Christmas’? Makes for a great xmas gift for a tea lover… hint hint. Anyway, the blend I have is fabulously festive and full of delicious spices that I so much associate with Christmas like cinnamon, nutmeg and ginger. Definitely puts me in the mood for celebrating.
3. Our gorgeous First Christmas as Mr & Mrs Ghost Christmas tree decoration is new. I’ve not used I Just Love It before but found that they have a great selection of personalised xmas gifts that can make any Christmas very special indeed. Wish I knew about them last year when I was looking for a tree decoration to gift my niece on her first ever Christmas. On a happier note however, it’s exactly ONE MONTH since our wedding day!
4. I have a selection of Christmas Yankee Candles and ‘Cosy by the Fire‘ is one of my favourites. It reminds me a lot of the mulled wine smell with it’s citrus scents and cinnamon hints. It really does make you want to cuddle up all cosy on the sofa together. I’ll definitely be lighting it on Boxing Day when the family come over to create a festive atmosphere. Have you tried any Christmas candles this year?
5. Now, our Christmas Owl Novelty Wine Stopper is very important because there’s always lots of alcohol involved haha. From mulled wine to prosecco for the bucks fizz there will always be a use for it during this merry time. This lovely stopper was a gift last Christmas and its glass is beautifully shaped together to make the cutest owl. As I love my owls it’s clear that my friends know me very well 🙂
Don’t forget to tell me what your Christmas favourites for this year are via the comments below and have a very Merry Christmas!
Photography features Matalan Direct sheepskin rug